Use Craigslist to find your stolen items being sold on Craigslist. And please note, you must have an account setup on Craigslist. If you don’t, click to Create an Account.
- Its best to search the main For Sale” category of Craigslist.
- Search using 2-3 search terms, like “Trek Madone 9.5”, or “Nikon FX D750” or “LG Stylo 3 LTE”
- If a search result comes up, you’ll Save Search” to the right.
- Click that, and Craigslist will send you an email if someone lists an item you searched for.
- You can always go into your account, and cancel the emails
Good luck finding your stolen times.